The Punjab police reportedly opened fire on a crowd of Sikhs who had gathered in the village of Jodhpur to protest the activities of a Noormehal based controversial sect. The police firing injured several of the Sikh protesters on the scene. ...
Bollywood mega star Amitabh Bachchan has been summoned by Los Angeles Federal Court for instigating the 1984 call for violence against the Sikh community. Bachchan is accused of raising “blood for blood” slogan on 31st October 1984 after Indian Prime Minister Indira Gandhi was shot dead by her two bodyguards who happened to be Sikhs....
- Bachchan Summoned By Los Angeles Court - 1984 Call of 'Violence Against Sikhs' in Question
- Canadian Sikh Organizations Issue Statements on Ottowa Terrorist Attack, Commend Action of Sgt. Kevin Vickers.
- Manjit GK - Chief Guest of Malik, Satnam Trust, Grilled by Sangat, Sikh Activists
- Beadbi of Saroops: Outrage Against Malik and Satnam Society
- Sikh Group Convenes ''Citizens' Court'' to Indict Modi - Launches Advocacy Campaign In Washington
- Manmohan Singh Immune As PM, Not As Finance Minister, From Claims Of Sikh killings: US Court
- Neo-Khalistani Lobby Desperately Trying to Salvage Disgraced Kathavachak
- Sikh Referendum - Sikh Rights Group Approaches UN
- Guru Amar Daas Sahib Ji : Epitome of Divine Devotion and Humility
- Top Psuedo-Missionary Preacher Caught Red Handed - Expelled from Dixie Gurdwara
- World Sikh Organization Saddened by Violence at Sri Darbar Sahib Complex
- World Sikh Organization Condemns Racist Flyers Targeting Brampton Sikhs
- ਸ੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਅਮਰਦਾਸ ਜੀ ਦਾ ਸਿੱਖ ਧਰਮ ਨੂੰ ਸੰਸਥਾਈ ਯੋਗਦਾਨ
- ਮਹਾਨ ਸਿੱਖ ਫਿਲਾਸਫਰ ਸਿਰਦਾਰ ਕਪੂਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ
- ਦਇਆ ਤੇ ਦ੍ਰਿੜ੍ਹਤਾ ਦੀ ਸਾਕਾਰ ਮੂਰਤ: ਸ੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਹਰਿ ਰਾਇ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ
- ਦਸਮੇਸ਼ ਵਧਾਈ (poem)
- ਸੰਤ ਜਰਨੈਲ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਬਾਰੇ ਭੁਲੇਖਿਆਂ ਦੇ ਉੱਤਰ
- ਸ੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਅਰਜਨ ਦੇਵ ਜੀ ਦੀ ਸਦਾਚਾਰਕ ਵਿਚਾਰਧਾਰਾ
- ਅਕੁਲ ਨਿਰੰਜਨ ਖਾਲਸਾ
- Tortured Sikh Dies After Suspicious Prison Fire
- ਸ੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਤੇਗ ਬਹਾਦਰ ਜੀ ਦੀ ਦੀ ਸ਼ਹਾਦਤ ਤੇ ਉਸ ਦਾ ਪ੍ਰ੍ਰਭਾਵ
- ਸ੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਾਨਕ ਦੇਵ ਜੀ : ਨੂਰਾਂ ਦਾ ਦਰਿਆ
- ਧੁਰ ਕੀ ਬਾਣੀ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੰਥ੍ਰ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ
- ਖਾਲਸਾ ਪੰਥ ਦਾ ਬੰਦੀਛੋੜ ਦਿਵਸ
- ਗੁਰੀਲਾ ਯੁੱਧਨੀਤੀ ਦਾ ਮਹਾਂਨਾਇਕ: ਭਾਈ ਸੁਖਦੇਵ ਸਿੰਘ ਬੱਬਰ (Part 2)
- ਗੁਰੀਲਾ ਯੁੱਧਨੀਤੀ ਦਾ ਮਹਾਂਨਾਇਕ: ਭਾਈ ਸੁਖਦੇਵ ਸਿੰਘ ਬੱਬਰ (Part 1)
- ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਵਿੱਚ ਮੀਰੀ-ਪੀਰੀ ਜਾਂ ਭਗਤੀ ਸ਼ਕਤੀ ਦਾ ਸੰਕਲਪ?
- ਆਸਾੜੁ ਭਲਾ ਸੂਰਜੁ ਗਗਨਿ ਤਪੈ॥
- ਹਰਿ ਜੇਠਿ ਜੁੜੰਦਾ ਲੋੜੀਐ
- ਗੁਰੂ ਅਰਜਨ ਦੇਵ ਜੀ ਦੀ ਸ਼ਹਾਦਤ
- ॥ਚੇਤਿ ਮਿਲਾਏ ਸੋ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ, ਤਿਸ ਕੈ ਪਾਇ ਲਗਾ ॥
The World Sikh Organization of Canada has helped Master Seaman Wanda McDonald, a Sonar operator, become the first Sikh woman to wear the turban while serving in the Royal Canadian Navy (RCN). ...
BC Sikh Gurdwara Council and the World Sikh Organization of Canada reacted to the terrorist attacks in Ottawa in which Cpl. Nathan Cirillo, a 24 year old reservist with the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders regiment lost his life in the shooting at the Ottawa War Memorial....
On the heels of the controversy regarding the beadbi of transporting over 400 sacred Saroops of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji via a commercial ship, Satnam Education Society, and it’s director Ripudaman Singh Malik raked up further criticism by inviting and hosting Manjit Singh GK, the leader of Delhi’s Shiromani Akali Dal (Badal) as a “special guest” during the grand opening of Khalsa Secondary School in Surrey. ...
The Satnam Education Society of BC along with its director Ripudaman Singh Malik is once again amidst controversy after it was discovered that over four hundred sacred saroops of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji that were ordered by the them were being stored in a bus at a Vancouver port pending customs clearance. ...
On September 30, while President Obama will be laying red carpet for Modi at the White House, a Citizens' Court convened by human rights group ''Sikhs For Justice'' (SFJ) will hold indictment proceedings against the Indian Prime Minister. The proceedings before Citizens Court will be telecast live throughout the United States by the Sikh rights group....
US District Judge Honorable James Boasberg in the District of Columbia ruled that former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh is immune from claims that he supported the genocide of Sikhs during his tenure as head of the country but does not have "head of state immunity" for claims arising from his tenure as Finance Minister of India (1991-1996)....
On May 11, 2014, Panthic.org (Khalsa Press) published a news article regarding well-known ‘missionary’ kathavachak Shivteg Singh after he was discovered having an illicit affair with a married bibi Dhadhi group member during his visit at Ontario Khalsa Darbar, popularly known as Dixie Gurdwara. ...
⚏ On this Day in Sikh History
|1922:||Bhai Karam Singh and Bhai Partap Singh laid down their lives at Panja Sahib railway station Hassan Abdal. Along with the other Sangat they stopped a running train so they could serve Langar to the Freedom Fighters who were being taken to Attock Jail.|
|1902:||Chief Khalsa Diwan was established at Amritsar/Lahore.|
⚏ Updates & Alerts
- Sikh Woman with Dastar Finally Allowed to Serve in Uniform
- Human Rights: Sikhs Protest Indian PM's US Visit
- Sikh Organization Lead Humanitarian Efforts in Jammu-Kashmir Floods
- Battle of Sikh Gurdwaras Outside Punjab Intensifies
- Pro-Badal Jathedars Issue Edict Against Haryana Sikh Leaders
- Panthic Organizations Demand Urgent Medical Treatment for Sikh Political Prisoner Babbar Jagtar Singh Hawara