Dedicated to those who strived to Speak and Write the TRUTH|
Giani Ditt Singh Ji (Editor: Khalsa Akhbar, Lahore),
Akali Kaur Singh Nihang (Editor: Kashmir Sikh Smachar)
Bhai Anokh Singh Babbar (Editor: Wangaar)
About Panthic.org, Panthic Network and the Khalsa Press
As a leading on-line Sikh news and views publication, our goal is to provide accurate Panthic oriented news and analysis to our worldwide audience.
Panthic.org is registered with the United States Library of Congress, ISSN : 1930-0107 and operated by the Khalsa Press.
Fort: Panth Khalsa, the first Sikh Nationalist and pro-Panthic website on the Internet was initially launched by sevadars in 1995 as: www.community.net/~khalsa, and in due course was formalized under: www.PanthKhalsa.org.
The Panthic Network contains the accumulation of news reports and analytical articles that were published on Panthic.org, PanthKhalsa.org News, and KhalsaAlliance.org News since 1999.
A vital part of our mission is to counter anti-Sikh propaganda, reporting and distortions by anti-Panthic entities by offering reporting of first hand accounts of significant Panthic events, along with in-depth articles on Gurbani, Gurmat and the life of the Shaheeds and Panthic luminaries.
Over the past few years, the Panthic Network has uncovered unscrupulous activities of :
* Fake babas and charlatons that are fleecing the Sikh community in Punjab and abroad.
* Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) and the right-wing Hinduvta agenda of its partners.
* Anti-Panthic politicians such as the Badals, Sarnas, and pseudo-Khalistanis who interfere in Panthic affairs and use their influence for the purpose of corruption and personal power.
* Anti-Panthic individuals and elements such as Kala-Afghana, editors of the Spokesman, and others undermining the authority of Sri Akal Takht Sahib.
* Pro-bipparvadi sanatanists, personality cults and proponets of deraism, pseudo-santism and babaism that attempt to parallel themselves to the authority of the Sikh Gurus and the Khalsa Panth.
Voice : (805) 769-8481
FAX : (805) 768-0490
Panthic.org is a non-profit news portal operated by the Khalsa Press. Panthic.org does not accept outside donations or promote, patronize, or advertise for groups or entities that promote anti-Sikh products or behavior.