Dedicated to those who strive to Learn, Speak and Disseminate the TRUTH|
Giani Ditt Singh Ji (Editor: Khalsa Akhbar, Lahore),
Akali Kaur Singh Ji Nihang (Editor: Kashmir Sikh Smachar)
Bhai Anokh Singh Ji (Editor: Wangaar)
About Panthic.org - Khalsa Press
Panthic.org is a non-profit information portal operated by the Khalsa Press. As a leading on-line Sikh publication, our goal is to provide accurate Panthic oriented infomation and analysis to the worldwide audience.
Panthic.org is registered with the United States Library of Congress, ISSN : 1930-0107.
'Panth Khalsa', the first Sikh Nationalist and pro-Panthic website on the Internet was initially launched in 1995 and was the first website to publish the daily Hukamnama from Sri Darbar Sahib.
Panthic.org contains the accumulation of news reports and analytical articles that were originally published on Panthic Network websites such as Panthic Weekly, Fort: Panth Khalsa, Khalsa Alliance, and DushatDaman..
A vital part of our mission is to counter anti-Sikh propaganda, reporting and distortions by anti-Panthic entities by offering reporting of first hand accounts of significant Panthic events, along with in-depth articles on Gurbani, Gurmat and the life of the Shaheeds and Panthic luminaries.
Over the past few years, the Panthic.org has uncovered unscrupulous activities of :
* Controversial babas, preachers, naastics, and other charlatons who are dividing and fleecing the Sikh community in Punjab and abroad.
* Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) and the right-wing Hinduvta agenda of its partners.
* Anti-Panthic politicians such as the Badals, Sarnas, and pseudo-Khalistanis who interfere in Panthic affairs and use their influence for the purpose of corruption and personal power.
* Pro-bipparvadi sanatanists, racist/castist deras and personality cults that attempt to parallel themselves to the authority of the Sikh Gurus and the Khalsa Panth.
Panthic.org is published independently by Khalsa Press and has no allegiance or affiliation with any Sikh organization, jatha, or samperdai.
Khalsa Press does not rely on or accept outside donations or promote, patronize, or advertise for its operation costs.
- Bh. Ratinder Singh (Religious and Spiritual Issues and Topics)
- Navjot Singh (Socio-Political Issues and Topics)
Submission of articles and content from freelance writers across the globe are encouraged and published accordingly after review.
4719 Quail Lakes Drive
Suite G #3040
Stockton, CA 95207 (USA)
Voice : (234)-2KHALSA
Voice : (234)-254-2572